Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to my Saab Blog



I've had enough stuff go wrong with my 2001 Saab 9-5 SE V6 sedan that I figured I should start a blog about the darn thing and share some (hopefully) helpful pictures/experiences with other 9-5 owners. Don't get me wrong, I am not creating this blog to bash the brand. I love Saab and will certainly buy another. Buying mine with 159k miles, I knew it wasn't going to be amazingly reliable, and you can't expect any car to be reliable with those kinds of miles under its hood. My car currently has 178,8xx miles on it and is still running strong, which a few hiccups along the way. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this explanation of the SAI. Mine is beginning to set CEL with P0410 from time to time. I've got to firue out where on the V6 it is and if I can get to it easily along with the check valves. Really can't tell where your filter for the pump was and I've not seen anything about changing one in any literature.